Taking a long break...



Hahahaha.....please excuse the wordings on the photo.....actually that's exactly how I feel right now......I wish I can take a break and return whenever I want......but of course that is not possible.

I've been thinking about this for the past one week now......due to my poor health condition, I've decided to take a break for about 2 weeks to get some rest from work and get my health back on track. I really, honestly need a break from work for a while. Need to recharge.

So this means that I will be on leave from today on wards till end of this month and I will resume back to work on 1st of June 2012.

Hopefully after this long break I will be feeling great once again and be able to create new things with lots of passion :). 


Love & hugs to everyone,
Lin

13 comments:

Moni Kozi said...

Take care of your health! I will be looking forward to your return! Monika

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Monika! ;)

Syaz said...

Will miss you..Get well soon..

Shilpi Gupta said...

Take care...And wish you a good health...

chillin with Quillin said...

Take care and hope you feel better soon, enjoy your time!!
Paula

fayyza ideas said...

Lahai,baru je fikir psl kak lin. get well soon kak lin...take care ya! :)

aziemisha said...

selamat berehat Lin...Kak Azie doakan kesihatan Lin pulih dan lebih baik dr sebelum ini...take care dear!

aziemisha said...

selamat beristirehat Lin..semoga Lin lebih sihat dan ceria nanti..kak azie doakan dgn izinNya...InsyaAllah!

Sonia said...

Relax you and take care of you health:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

happy holiday kak lin...

Ainnie Ahmad said...

Happy Resting :D I know just the feeling.. Take care..

Anon said...

Health is very important so you take care now or we will be very upset! Don't worry patience is a very important thing also so we have plenty!kisses!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much everyone for all your good wishes...I'm really touched...love everyone so much!!!

Hugs,
Lin

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...