Shades of blue on black

QF004

:D another quilled flower frame of the exact same layout design as the ones I've done before but this time the flowers are in shades of BLUE!!! My favourite ;). You must be wondering why I added some shades of pink as well in this design......well, first of all, my customer was the one who suggested it.....second of all, I thought that the blues were too blue and it needed some bright colours to cheer them up! hehe! And sure enough they did! ;)

This quilled flower frame is actually for my customer's husband....it's for his birthday :). Hope he likes it. She also ordered a handmade card together with this quilled flower frame. I will blog about it soon ;)



9 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

What else to say than: Great!

Bhawana said...

You are master of your art Azlina. Must say that your design have been tried with some bloggers. Even I want to do. I loved this so much. Just flowers arrangement no swirls.... make some more in diff designs. You are very creative designer. Great going dear. God Bless You. amen.

Marsha said...

sangat cantik..n saya juga suka warna biru...frame pun awak buat sendiri ke?

Baukje said...

beautiful!
great weekend!
Greetings Baukje

Dotka said...

Wow they're amazing... I can't really find appropriate words ;)

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

So cute...blue is my fav color too...never tot blue with bland nicely with black...

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments...hugs to everyone! ;)

Marsha....yes, I made the frame myself using mounting board. :)

chillin with Quillin said...

Gorgeous frame!!!
Paula

Chiara said...

WOW!!!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...