Card making class anyone? :)

It's been a dream of mine to teach people how to make their own handmade cards from scratch. I do have plans this year  to start a small class for those who are interested to learn from me the basics of card making. I am also interested in teaching people how to quill in my class since I love to quill so much hhehehee. But a lot has happened since January that has delayed my plans huhu....but even so, I still want to start the class this year.

I've received a lot of requests to teach but mostly from people who are staying in Kuala Lumpur. Since I'm now staying in Alor Setar, it's a bit difficult for people to come all the way here to attend my card making class.  So I want to find out if anyone is interested to attend it if I were to make one here. :)

My card making class will be opened for those who have zero knowledge in card making and also for those who do have some basics and would like to improve more on their card making techniques. I can provide  for you the basic tools or you can bring your own tools to my class. No problem at all.

For those who are really serious on enrolling in my humble card making class.....do email me to register at inaabdul_21@yahoo.com. I can only accept a small group of people so the number of students I can take is quite limited per session. I am thinking of starting the class in April or in May depending on the response.

Hope to hear from you soon!! Thank you!! ;)

13 comments:

Hani Syahida ✿ said...

Email sy details leh? mcm berminat nih...hehe

hanisyahida@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

akk buat kat alor setar je yea.
sy betul2 berminat nk blajar. nk improvekn hasil keje.

Maneka said...

that's a great idea Lin! to pass the wisdom on.....mmmm good luck!! hope you can find time for that!!!

Mama Zharfan said...

in alor star yer..kalau in KL, me nak join :) to zero knowledge lah :)


nak menang purse clarks ori? jom vote!

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Alaaaaa kak Lin, tho AS not that far from Nibong Tebal.. but its quite far for a bz bee who's only free on Sundays and usually lazes around in her jammies at home during that particular day..

But if you wanna do it, nnt kak Lin advertise la kat blog ni bile.. who knows, I might be rajin enuff for a drive up North coz I really love your work

Anonymous said...

yupp..!!kalau buat kat KL saya nak join...wee..(^__^)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone for responding to my post. InsyaAllah, when I can find a place to do a class in KL, I'll inform you all ya!

fara said...

ala..lin ni dok jauh..kalo kat KL cam ne...? NK SGT BELAJAR. honestly..mmg teruja tgk hasil kerja lin.

Azlina Abdul said...

Fara....no classes in KL yet laa huhuh so sorry....takde tempat nak mengajar di sana. Kalau Fara boleh sediakan tempat takpe juga hehehehe

ctok^_^chan said...

nk join jgk! nk belajar...

Anonymous said...

salam kak lin...
sy di alor star...
kak lin da start class ka?
sy nk join walaupun da terlambat heheheh...

Azlina Abdul said...

Boleh....tapi kelas for quilling beginners la...contact akak ye kalau nak attend kelas...email me at inaabdul_21@yahoo.com

Nicola said...

Top assignment writers have to work effectively and meet the requirements provided by the university.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...