Trophy card

MBL082

No words can describe how hard it was for me to make this design hehehehe! I know that for some artist, this kind of design is easy for them to do, but for me, when it comes to drawing the human body, I just have a headache! hahahaha! But, with the support from my customer and much research and experiment, I did my very best to make it look real.

Whenever I get a request like this, I would usually ask my customer to email me the photo of their loved one so that I can try to make the pop up look as close as how their loved one look like in real life. Gotta focus on the details too. The theme for this design is a husband who is deserving of a trophy for being such a sexy, hardworking and loving husband. She wanted me to do a pop up of her husband doing the dishes. This is because he has been so helpful in the kitchen. Isn't that so sweet?????!! Gosh, she is so lucky. :)

This is the first time I'm using this dark blue metallic paper as the base of the card. I love this material.....the metallic paper is just so nice....love it when it shines. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...