Selamat Pengantin Baru!

W010

This was a last minute order from my Mom's friend. Seriously I was thinking of declining the order but since she said I can do whatever I want with the design, I thought to myself, hmmmm.....why not?! Just do it! hihihihihi!

Why I choose soft blue, white and silver colors for this design ?Because it was the same colors of the wedding invitation card my customer received from her friend. So I thought why not use the same combo. It's sweet :) I opted for an emboss white paper for the base of the card. I have not been using this type of paper for quite a while.....so it was nice to use it again for this design. It's suitable for this type of occasion.

I was also asked to do a pop up inside. But I was wondering how to do so vertically since I had to also put in the card quite a long text she prepared for me. After much thought, I decided to try out something I've been thinking of doing sometime back. Which is the square pop up, that I usually do for horizontal cards. I kinda like the idea...hehehe.....square pop ups are so easy to do and can paste any shape on it. Thank God my customer loved it so much. I was kinda worried.....in fact I always worry.....I worry too much sometimes hehehehe.....oh well! :)

3 comments:

fadz fadzil said...

lin, so sweet color soft blue tuuu.. very romantic... gud work !!!

LeaQistina said...

Luv dis card too!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Fadz.... :)

Thank you LeaQistina.... :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...