Honda EK9

MBL081

This card was a request from a customer who wanted a car themed card. I guess this is the second time I've done a car as the main subject on the card itself. Others were pop up ones on the inside.

The colors were chosen by my customer.....she wanted it to be of red and white. I kinda love the combination. Very striking.....but still I added a touch of silver. I was thinking of how else to do a pop up for this card because she would like to have one for the card but wasn't quite sure what she wanted. And since she wanted me to put in the wordings (some lyrics from a Jon Bon Jovi), so I thought why not pop the wordings! Yup, combined that with some heart shapes decorated around it. I've popped up wordings before in my latest CNY card, and I kinda that idea a lot. So I did it again here. :) Loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...
hye dear..received the card..its nicely done...thanx a lot...

Azlina Abdul said...

Salam....
:) You are most welcome! Happy to know that you like it!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...