MU team color...

HB025 (RED & YELLOW COMBO)

Ok....this was what happened...I got this order to do the HB025 card design....BUT!!! With a Manchester United team color hehehe! Why? Because my customer's father is a big MU fan :). See how flexible I am? I'm willing to change the color of the original design for my customer's satisfaction hehehe.......So this is the result of the changes I did with the color combination.

Of course the layout remained the same....the only changes I did was to the color of the paper, ribbons and of course not forgetting the buttons. I had fun coloring the soccer ball though....black and white hehee.....and I even added one at the back of the envelope. :) Hope he loves the card! I wish! I wish! LOL!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...