Easter bunny

ED001

This is my first Easter day card design....... :) I made this design for my first online customer in 2007. But I didn't upload the photos on my blog that year......in fact there are a lot more designs that I have not upload yet here! hehehe!

The design that I actually made for my customer had some little changes to the Easter egg.....the Easter egg was colorful unlike the one you see here........I didn't have the time to scan the final design huhuhu......at that time, I didn't have a digital camera and most of my designs were scanned by the printer.

The Easter bunny and the eggs were hand drawn and hand cut.....didn't have any special puncher to do all that.....so everything had to be done by hand....... :).

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...