Buttons in squares....

I am so excited to post this design today.....especially since I haven't been posting a lot lately hehehe.....so this is pretty exciting for me. I love this new paper I got yesterday....it's yellowish brown in colour and slightly textured like most of the paper I have been using for my other designs. As you can see, this design is a continuity of the Father's Day designs that I have done before....I was so in love with the squares designs that I decided to make more of this type of technique in my future designs. I have so many coloured buttons in my collection...mostly of the same designs, just different colours....and I love playing with them in this technique....it's so fun arranging them in the squares and matching them with the papers I have available. This birthday card design would definitely be suitable for the men and boys.... :)

HB020


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...