A birthday card for Intan Khadijah

LBL014a
(This is an example of a similar design but with only the wordings "Happy Birthday" on it)


HB013

This is a special birthday card I made for a little girl named Intan Khadijah.....a darling client of mine ordered this for her little niece....how sweet! :) I believe that this is the first time I made for my collection a birthday cake hehehe...sweet colors and some confetti that looks like it was sprinkled on the card...the card is blank on the inside left for some inspirational thoughts from the sender... :)

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the candles!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Sandi!!! Appreciate it! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...