A smaller version...

A simple birthday tag on the inside of the card.....

HB004 (VERSION 3)

I don't know why I love this design so much right now....maybe it has to do with the many different brown colors and how it suits with the gold color too. Although I have done this design before in a bigger sized card, but this time I did it in a smaller size like this. It comes in different patterned paper on the card..and there's no numbers on it like the ones I've done before.

It's just a simple card to be given along with a present or simply on it's own to the birthday boy or guy. :) This design could be called as a limited edition since the patterned paper are all different for each card. Also because there aren't many of these made since the paper is limited as well since it depends on the stock availability.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...