27th Birthday...

HB004 (VERSION 2)




This card is similar to the one I made for my uncle's birthday a couple of months ago. However there are some differences in the choices of paper strips that I used and some additional add ons to this particular birthday card. This time around the color of the paper strips are more matching to the patterned paper I used and the gold confetti adds a special effect to it. I even added more strips than before and also more gold dots too, so there is less space left on the base of the card. Even the wordings on the inside of the card is different as it has two tones of colors to match the patterned paper. This card was made especially for my sister's friend who's celebrating his 27th birthday. All the best wishes to him! :)

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Another great masculine card, Lin! The paper with the gift packages on it is perfect.

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Sandi! :)I love that patterned paper too!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...