Swirling flowers in frames


AO010C (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO010B (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO010B (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO010A (NOT AVAILABLE)

Swirling flowers in frames! Twisting papers and swirling them into flower petals can be a quite fun activity :) Once I get excited about an idea I just kept making them in many colours....also in many different card designs...I have done them before without the frames but I felt putting them in frames gave me more freedom. During my free time I could make as many flowers as I wish and put them aside...so whenever I wish to make a card I could just take the framed flowers, paste them on it and in no time I got myself a flower card! So easy!

1 comment:

CC said...

I really like the black background on that one card! Makes the design really "pop"!
Blessings,
CC

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...