My curry puffs cards :)


AO007D (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO007C (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO007B (NOT AVAILABLE)


AO007A (NOT AVAILABLE)

A friend of mine called the cards I made above as "curry puffs" cards as she thinks they looked like curry puffs :). I liked the design so much that I tried making them using a few colour combinations. The flowers and leaves I made using craft punches. This was the first time I got craft punches and experimented with them. I made these cards in 2004, quite a long time ago...

Each card comes with a matching handmade envelope and is left blank on the inside for writing on personal wishes.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...